Terms and Conditions
With everything from games, fursuiting and event panels we are sure that FURUM will give you a weekend that you will never forget. We hope that each attendee enjoys the fun that we can provide, however we encourage courtesy from all attendees. All attendees are expected to behave responsibly, and as a rules of thumb do not put yourself and others in danger. Detailed terms and conditions are listed below:
- FURUM Organizing Committee (referred to as FOC hereafter) may tape or photograph any or all visitors at its discretion.
- Attendees are expected to be courteous and respect others??rights to enjoy the event.
- FOC may request any attendee(s) to suspend any dubious activity immediately or take it outside the event premise.
- FOC reserves the right to withdraw the rights of participation.
- Please note that FOC reserves the right to bar anyone from entry. Likewise, we also reserve the right to eject any attendee(s) who breaks any of the rules and regulations while attending the event.
- The FOC will not be responsible for any loss or damage that happens during the event.
- FOC is indemnified against all unfortunate events(accidents, natural disasters, protest and the like) and incidents that might occur within/surrounding the premises of the event space before, during or after the event.
- By participating in FURUM, attendees understood, accept and abide to these rules and regulations set by the FOC
- The FOC reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- FURUM does not handle anything regarding hotel rooms. All processes are done through the hotel directly or 3rd party booking sites. Henceforth, FURUM does not hold liabilities for any discrepencies in the rates listed.
- FURUM is a 13+ convention however minors under the age of 18 shall be accompanied by parent, legal guardian or an adult designated as responsible by their parent or guardian at all times.
- Appropriate ID is to be shown to complete your registration and acquire your con badge.
- The con badge must be worn at all times during the event and please be prepared to show your badge any time.
- FOC may deny your access to the event space upon the failure of displaying con badge.
- Anyone caught sharing a badge with someone else will have their badge removed and face similar consequences.
- The FOC reserves the right to revoke any attendee's registration who's payment is not completed by the due date.
- Payment for registrations are non-refundable.
Rules and Regulations
- Attendee must abide to the hotel's rules and policies at all time during the event.
- Any form of indecent dressing/fetish wear (Shirts, pants or shorts, and footwear must be worn at all times at event space), overly revealing, illegal drugs, alcohol, or weapons are not allowed in the event space. Props must be easily distinguishable from real weapons and inspection is mandatory for all prop weapons.
- Public displays of affection, or adult or explicit artwork are prohibited.Costume should not be unacceptably revealing. While collars and leashes are acceptable, as are harnesses when worn over a fursuit. Other fetish wears are not allowed in the event premise.
- Any vandalism of FURUM or hotel's property will not be tolerated.
- Harassment of any type will not be tolerated. This includes; unwanted physical contact, stalking someone in public or threatening to physically attack someone.
- The FOC reserves the right to remove anyone who breaks state or federal laws and any of the aforementioned rules and regulations
Photography and Filming
- Please practise common courtesy and ask for permission before taking pictures.
- Should they request, please show the costumer/fursuiter your photos after taking them. Delete/retake photos if requested so by the costumer/fursuiter.
- Any type of external media coverage is not allowed without explicit permission by the FOC.
- Making photographic, audio or video recordings of any convention event for investigative or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.